>>My Cyclic Prompt<<
There are 26 letters in the English language, and we need every single one of them. Want proof? Choose a letter and write a blog post without using it. (Feeling really brave? Make it a vowel!)–>this is excused, right?
We don’t need every single one of them
…in this blog post. 🙂
Considering I removed one of the most used vowel, let us discuss on the difficulties of losing some letters:
1. You tend to use more of the other letters. Like in this post, you will notice lots of “o” which is very O-some, indeed! lol
2. You could never let out things you feel like mentioning forthwith.
3. You will mostly need the help of the very precious possible synonyms being connected on such words if you do not possess your own English mentor to help you out.
4. Right now, I just incipiently typed the things I desired to convey with the vowel I removed, then questioned Google for help 😉
5. OMG. It’s so difficult! I’m conversing like some conyo (which I’m not!).