So I am sitting in a coffee shop and just checked my notifications. I saw
another comment by marthakennedy telling me that she nominated me for a Liebster Award which is great even it means I have less than 200 followers. So now I have another nomination. haha! So many thanks to you!
The purpose of it is to encourage writers of new blogs and explore more of this world of blogging. Since this blog just started again, it would be nice to reach out to fellow bloggers like me.
So here are the questions from marthakennedy:
Here are my answers:
1. What inspired you to begin writing a blog?
– I am a tumblr user and I was used to reblogging. I thought, why don’t I just set up a blog and post my own ideas so that I could share them with other people. I also wanted a means of escape so my mind wouldn’t blow up thinking of many things. haha!
2. What is the difference between writing for yourself and writing for others?
– Writing for myself keep my ideas flowing. There are no restraints as to what I could write and people will have no choice but to accept what I am writing as my own idea. As for writing for other people, I tend to get lazy and I get writer’s block. Probably because I don;t really like writing for other people because they will try and change it up. So it’ll not be my own idea anymore.
3. What do you like most to write about?
– Mostly thoughts. I write daily prompts from the Daily Posts which is a great practice for me as I write what I would love to write which is mostly about Art and Travel. I want to share my experiences through this blog through art and discovering new places.
4. If you think there is a downside to keeping a public blog, what is it?
– The downside of it is when eventually your family knows all about it! haha! I think I would like to keep my ideas to the world aside from them because they would always try to bring up what I wrote about.
5. Where would you travel if time and money were no object?
– The whole world please. But first, it would be JAPAN. As I’ve said from my other nomination, I love Japan’s culture and how they cope up with the modern times. I’d like to experience it first hand.
6. What genre do you like most to read?
– I like to dystopian and romance books.
7. What genre do you like most to write?
– I have written a chick lit but never got into finishing it.
8. Looking at your audience, are they your age peers? If no, what age demographic are they?
– My audience right now would be older people, because it’s a Monday and probably most people my age are on the malls or at school.
9. What is your favorite part of the day?
– The part where I’m about to sleep.
10. What was/is your favorite age? Why? (I liked being 12 because I was old enough to be free but not old enough to be responsible for myself).
– I loved being 13. It was where I had my last summer at our province, the most fun times I had. No worries and more fun.
Here are the rules for Liebster Award :
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are my nominations:
And these are my questions:
1. What’s your preferred mode of transportation?
2. Have you imagined yourself what you are right now?
3. If you have one thing that needs to be done today, what would it be?
4. What language do you wish you could speak fluently?
5. What’s your kind of day?
6. What would you tell your least favorite teacher right now?
7. Would you change anything about yourself?
8. Dog or cat?
9. Do you believe in faith?
10. Have you witnessed a miracle?
I hope you guys enjoy answering my questions 🙂