So I am sitting in a coffee shop and just checked my notifications. I saw this comment by sanchitahobby telling me that she nominated me for a Liebster Award which is great even it means I have less than 200 followers. haha! So many thanks to you! 🙂
The purpose of it is to encourage writers of new blogs and explore more of this world of blogging. Since this blog just started again, it would be nice to reach out to fellow bloggers like me.
So here are the questions from sanchitahobby:
And here are my answers:
1. Which is your favourite movie?
– My favorite movie of all time would be Pride and Prejudice (the one with Keira Knightly). I don’t know if there are other remakes of the book but this is my fave. I love the setting and how the casts delivered each character since I am one of those hopeless romantics.
2. What do you do to unwind at the end of a hard day?
– What I do to unwind at the end of a hard day is just lay in bed and do some light reading or watch some DVDs. I think it’s best if you get lazy after such day because you get to relax again, and you certainly deserve it after all.
3. What would be perfect weather for you?
– A perfect weather for me would be a sunny day and a little bit of windy. It would be nice to contradict the hot sun while still being warm.
4. Which task is of highest priority on a Sunday?
– The highest priority would be going to church because my family is catholic and we’ve been raised like that so we always go to church every Sunday.
5. Who is your favourite actor?
– Is it just supposed to be a guy? If it is then my favorite actor would be Liam Neeson. I like watching his films. It amazes me how many good films he has done. Yeah I even love the fact that he is Aslan (from Narnia). Another would be Hugh Jackman. Watching him as the Wolverine says it all.
6. Which tourist place would you like to visit?
– JAPAN! I would love to go to that country. Aside from being an Anime fanatic, I also love how they preserve their culture and how they keep up with the modern times. I’d love to try and experience everything Japan has to offer.
7. Which is your favourite fruit?
– My favorite fruit is the Pineapple… and then add salt to it. It’s a nice balance to the sweetness of it. I don’t eat it however if it’s not sweet.
8. In which list would you like your blog to feature?
– it would be nice to add my blog to being one of the featured Art and Travel blogs. I am just starting to write again and go experience and see new places, so eventually when this blog is a bit stable it would start to be popular.
9. What kind of blogs impress you the most?
– I am impressed by travel blogs with great pictures. I mean, how the heck do they get those kinds of shots. And are they super rich to go to so many places at a period of time? If I just know how they do it. I would go do it as well. haha!
10. If you could change one thing what would it be?
– I would change the country’s current setting. With such complicated government and higher rate of poverty among filipinos, I think changing this thing would have a beautiful effect towards the people.
Here are the rules for Liebster Award :
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are my nominations:
And here are my questions:
1. What would you do if you found a dollar (or peso, or yen, or whatever currency) in your pocket?
2. What was your biggest dream as a kid?
3. Just to change it up, what kind of villain would you like to be?
4. Are you a coffee or a tea person?
5. If there’s one place you could live.Where would it be?
6. Have you ever let down a friend?
7. What song would describe your mood right now?
8. Who would you like to be stuck with in an elevator?
9. Love or be loved?
10. The one thing you would like to have right now would be?
I hope you guys enjoy answering! 😀